The screen below will appear which gives two options (select either one to reset your password):
If resetting your password doesn’t work:
- Ask your manager to check that your account is active and that your email address is correct in Jarvis (they’ll know what this means).
- If your manager needs to reactivate your account or update your email address, try to login in with your password (only try up to 3 times or RU Game will lock you out!) and use the “Forgot Password” link if your password isn’t working.
- If the above don’t fix the problem, contact us!
Troubleshooting For Managers:
Check the teammate's profile in the Jarvis Desktop App:
- Is the email address correct (and real)? Please look closely and check with your teammate!! Incorrect or non-existent email addresses cause login and password reset problems for both the Jarvis Associate app as well as RU Game.
- Is their profile linked to RU Game?
- Do they have a job role chosen on the roles tab?
- Click UPDATE on the bottom of the roles tab!
- Does your teammate now appear on your People list?