By creating filters, you can pull reports based on location and specific job roles (ex. Servers at 1234 location, or 1234 location [which will show all users from this location]). By making multiple filters you'll be able to more easily and quickly see how your teams are doing in RU Game!
You can use these filters in both AdminZone and LeaderZone.
Navigate to AdminZone Reports or LeaderZone Team Metrics:
1. Click on MORE (top right hand corner) and choose AdminZone or LeaderZone
3. Click in “find team or filter” field:
4. Click on Quick Filter
Create a Filter:
5. Check create new filter
6. Name the filter
7. Enter the restaurant # into “search for items” OR
8. + teams - you can enter the store number in “search for items” (quicker than searching through the entire list of restaurants in Recipe!)
9. +job titles - this is just the type of learner: Associate or Manager. (this was determined in Jarvis) You will see a few others, but these are for head office use. Use “job titles” if you want to set up a filter if you just want to look specifically at Associate metrics and not include Managers.
10. +areas of interest - this is where you will find a list of all brand job roles so be sure to scroll down choose your brand jobs.
11. Click Save & Apply to save your filter
Using a filter:
To apply your filter, you can start typing the name of the filter in the search field, or you can find it in the "My Filters" section that pops up when you click on the search field:
Edit a filter:
Click the eye icon on the filter you'd like to edit, click the modify button, then follow the steps in the Create a filter section above.